Call for Abstract
15th Asia-Pacific Pharma Congress, will be organized around the theme “De Novo Advancements in Pharmaceutical Sciences”
Asia Pharma 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Asia Pharma 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Regulatory Affairs contributes essentially to the overall success of drug development, both at early pre-marketing stages and at all times post-marketing. The pharmaceutical industry deals with an increasing number of interesting drug candidates, all of which necessitate the involvement of the quality assurance in regulatory affairs department.
The importance of intellectual property law is well established at all levels-statutory, administrative and judicial. It lays down minimum standards for protection and enforcement in member countries which are required to promote effective and adequate protection of intellectual property rights with a view to reducing distortions and impediments to international trade.
The Agreement provides norms and standards in respect of following areas of intellectual properties are Patents, Trademarks, copyrights, Geographical indications, Industrial designs.
- Track 1-1Drug Regulations and Organizations
- Track 1-2Global Pharma Products Registration
- Track 1-3Intellectual Property Law for Generics and Innovator Rights
- Track 1-4Safety and Quality Regulation in Labelling
Pharmacognosy, a long settled pharmaceutical science, has assumed a various part in the disclosure, characterization, generation and institutionalization of these medications. The importance of this train regarding examination and instructing has expanded in the most recent decade as individuals from the general population in created nations have swung to the utilization of home grown solutions for the self-medicine of minor ailments. In any case, numerous phytomedicines require advance examination for their clinical adequacy, while others should be altogether researched for their potential wellbeing dangers or connections with physician recommended drugs.
Phytochemistry is naturally huge by assuming a basic part in the plants to guard themselves against different pathogenic microorganisms by demonstrating the antimicrobial action by hindrance or executing systems. The discharge of these mixes is differing from plant to plant some deliver increasingly and some create in insignificant amount. Now and then they can be unsafe and some of the time they can be exceptionally useful.
- Track 2-1Drug Discovery Research in Pharmacognosy
- Track 2-2Industrial Pharmacognosy
- Track 2-3Drugs from Natural Sources
- Track 2-4Herbal Drug Analysis Methods
- Track 2-5Pharmacoergasy
Pharmaceutics encompasses a molecular evaluation of drug metabolism and transport processes and the study of genetic, environmental and disease-related factors that regulate or perturb those processes, as well as the fundamental mathematical relationships between enzyme/transporter function, blood concentration-time profiles and the spectrum of pharmacological effects.
Pharmacotherapeutics manages the helpful uses and impacts of medications. Pharmacists are specialists in pharmacotherapy and are in charge of guaranteeing the protected, suitable, and prudent utilization of pharmaceutical medications. As pharmacotherapy masters, pharmacists have duty regarding direct patient care, regularly working as an individual from a multidisciplinary group, and going about as the essential wellspring of medication related data for other social insurance experts. A pharmacotherapy expert is a person who is spent significant time in managing and endorsing medicine, and requires broad scholarly information in pharmacotherapy.
- Track 3-1Pharmacoepidimiology and Pharmacotherapy
- Track 3-2Drug interactions and adverse drug reactions
- Track 3-3Pre-formulation Considerations
- Track 3-4Pharmaceutical Technology
- Track 3-5Advances in Pharmacodynamics & Pharmacokinetics
Nanomedicine was conceived as a consolidated consequence of the various inquires about done agony staking by a huge number of researchers over the globe. At the point when the researchers ended up plainly mindful of its innumerous applications in pharmaceutical, its significance came to more up to date statures. Presently the whole restorative group everywhere throughout the world is looking forward excitedly for the supernatural occurrences of nano drugs. The primary fascination of this novel innovation is its adaptability for advancements. Another critical part of this is dissimilar to numerous other advancements which the conventional man can't stand to utilize, nanomedicine can undoubtedly extend its application to each areas of the general public.
Nanotechnology brings together scientists and engineers from many different subjects, such as applied physics, materials science, interface and colloid science, device physics, chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry (which refers to the area of chemistry that focuses on the non-covalent bonding interactions of molecules), self-replicating machines and robotics, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, biology engineering, and electrical engineering.
- Track 4-1Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 4-2Sustained Drug Delivery System
- Track 4-3Recent Advances in Drug Delivery System
- Track 4-4Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Track 4-5Nanotechnology and Therapeutic Delivery
Industrial pharmacy is a discipline which includes manufacturing, development, marketing and distribution of drug products including quality assurance of these activities. The research topics are focussed on solving current general problems in pharmaceutical industry, such as formulation and characterisation of sticky amorphous drugs, problem-solving for paediatric medicines and miniaturisation of manufacturing processes.
Physical pharmacy incorporates information of arithmetic, material science and science and applies them to the pharmaceutical dose frame improvement. Physical pharmacy gives the premise to understanding the synthetic and physical wonders that oversee the in vivo and in vitro activities of pharmaceutical items.
- Track 5-1Product Management
- Track 5-2Physical Pharmacy Practice
- Track 5-3Post- Marketing Surveillance
- Track 5-4Supply Chain Management
- Track 5-5Good Manufacturing Practices
- Track 5-6Industrial Pharmaceutics
- Track 5-7Drug Discovery and Development
Pharmacology is the study of how medicine and other things have an effect on living organisms and change how they function. The field encompasses drug composition and properties, synthesis and drug design, molecular and cellular mechanisms, organ/systems mechanisms, signal transduction/cellular communication, molecular diagnostics, interactions, chemical biology, therapy & medical applications and anti-pathogenic capabilities.
Toxicology manages the new thoughts to shield people and the earth from the hurtful impacts of toxicants and furthermore to empower the development of additionally perceiving toxicants, for example, anticancer drugs, clinical medications and pesticides. Toxicology is exceedingly assorted science and human movement attracting from and adding to a wide scope of different sciences and human occasions. Furthermore, one of those is the sciences that contribute their strategies and philosophical ideas to serve the requirements of toxicologists, either in research or in the use of toxicology to human issues.
- Track 6-1Reverse pharmacology
- Track 6-2Regulatory Toxicology
- Track 6-3Clinical Efficacy and Safety Evaluation
- Track 6-4Drug Interactions and Pharmacological Compatibilities
- Track 6-5Plant Toxicology
Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a core discipline within Pharmaceutical Sciences. It is centrally engaged in the drug discovery process, mainly focusing on lead finding, lead optimisation and structure-activity relationship investigations, using technologies of computer-aided drug design, natural products chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry, and biochemical molecules approaches in a trans-disciplinary combination which is generally known by the term "Medicinal Chemistry".
- Track 7-1Chemistry of Natural Products
- Track 7-2Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 7-3Advances in Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
- Track 7-4Molecular Drug Design
- Track 7-5Green Techniques for Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 7-6Advances in Drug Discovery
- Track 7-7Computational Chemistry
Pharmaceutical analysis is a process or a sequence of processes to identify and/or quantify a substance or drug, the components of a pharmaceutical solution or mixture or the determination of the structures of chemical compounds used in the formulation of pharmaceutical product. Analytical techniques mainly used for the separation of the components from the mixture and for the determination of the structure of the compounds.
- Track 8-1Novel Approaches to Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Track 8-2Bioanalytical Techniques
- Track 8-3Chromatography and Techniques
- Track 8-4Spectroscopic Techniques
- Track 8-5Nuclear Magnetic Resonanace
- Track 8-6Mass Spectroscopy
- Track 8-7Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bioanalysis
- Track 8-8Applications of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
It includes the research and development of anti-infective agents, the use of microorganisms to detect mutagenic and carcinogenic activity in prospective drugs, and the use of microorganisms in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products like insulin and human growth hormone.
Pharmaceutical microbiology is additionally involved with the validation of disinfectants, according to standards, to evaluate the efficacy of disinfectants in suspension, on surfaces, and through field trials.
- Track 9-1Microbial Contamination
- Track 9-2Intermediates, APIs, Excipients and Drug Substances
- Track 9-3Critical Microbiology Quality Attributes
- Track 9-4Strategies for Maintaining Non-sterile Manufacturing Environment
- Track 9-5Antimicrobial Activity and Disinfection
Pharmaceutical biotechnology has emerged as one of the major disciplines for drug discovery and development. Today the shape and vision of pharmaceutical aspects and challenges have completely changed, and the prefix "pharma" can also be accepted as a synonym for integrated life science approaches, ranging from genetics to molecular biology to diagnostics, with the common goal of delivering the best drug to the patient by biotechnological techniques.
- Track 10-1Biomedical Data Engineering
- Track 10-2Industrial Pharma Biotechnology
- Track 10-3Bioinformatics Engineering
- Track 10-4Genetics & Genetic Engineering
- Track 10-5Tissue Engineering
By controlling information flow through biochemical signalling and the flow of chemical energy through metabolism, biochemical processes give rise to the complexity of life. Over the last 40 years, biochemistry has become so successful at explaining living processes that now almost all areas of the life sciences from botany to medicine are engaged in biochemical research.
Today, the main focus of pure biochemistry is in understanding how biochemical molecules give rise to the processes that occur within living cells, which in turn relates greatly to the study and understanding of whole organisms. Biochemistry has advanced, especially since the mid-20th century, with the development of new techniques such as chromatography, X-ray diffraction, dual polarisation interferometry, NMR spectroscopy, radio isotopic labelling, electron microscopy, and molecular dynamics simulations. These techniques allowed for the discovery and detailed analysis of many molecules and metabolic pathways of the cell, such as glycolysis and the Krebs cycle.
- Track 11-1Computational Chemistry
- Track 11-2Protein Biosynthesis, Protein Folding and Global Protein Analysis and Function
- Track 11-3Biomolecules
- Track 11-4Molecular Drug Design
- Track 11-5Structure Activity Relationship
- Track 11-6Immunochemistry
The study of pharmacy involves the effective recommendation and administration of various medications for the safety and health of patients. Hospital pharmacy is a specialization of this field that includes additional duties such as aiding doctors in applying drug therapy. The statements were developed by the profession to bring uniformity to the practice of hospital pharmacy.
Recognition of the practice of clinical pharmacy by the profession has led to our professional bodies publishing statements aimed at standardizing pharmacy practice. These statements were developed by the profession to bring uniformity to the practice of clinical pharmacy. However they outlined what pharmacists want from clinical pharmacy, there was little input from clinical colleagues or patients about what they wanted from clinical pharmacy.
- Track 12-1Pharmacist Key Role in Treatment
- Track 12-2Role of Clinical Pharmacist
- Track 12-3Challenges in Compounding and Dispensing Pharmacy
- Track 12-4Role of Hospital Pharmacists
Drug safety is otherwise called Medication Safety in the field of health. It is related with antagonistic impacts of Pharmaceutical items including numerous other logical perspectives, for example, the reactions of medications, the nature of solutions, prescription mistake in utilization of medications, absence of viability of medications, and fake medications. Tolerant Safety, Drug Interaction (drug–drug and food–drug cooperation) Drug Pharmacokinetic, and Adverse Drug Reaction are a few terms required with Drug Safety.
Pharmacovigilance is the science and exercises identifying with the discovery, evaluation, comprehension and counteractive action of unfavorable impacts or some other pharmaceutical related issue. Pharmacovigilance underpins general wellbeing programs by giving solid data to the productive evaluation of the hazard advantage profile of solutions, add to the appraisal of formal, uses, symptoms, damage, viability and danger of pharmaceuticals, empowering the sheltered, sound and more viable utilization of different medications. Advance instruction, understanding and clinical preparing in Pharmacovigilance and its successful accessibility to people in general.
- Track 13-1Postmarketing Drug Safety
- Track 13-2Signal Detection in Drug Safety
- Track 13-3Consulting on Risk Management
- Track 13-4Adverse Event Reporting
Clinical trials are research concentrates that investigate whether a restorative technique, treatment, or gadget is protected and compelling for people. Contemplate indicate which therapeutic methodologies work best for specific ailments or gatherings of individuals. The reason for clinical trials is research, so the reviews take after strict logical models. These measures ensure patients and help deliver dependable review comes about. Clinical trials are one of the last phases of a long and watchful research prepare.
Clinical research concentrates to explore whether a remedial system, treatment, or device is ensured and effective for individuals. Consider show which therapeutic strategies work best for particular afflictions or gatherings of people.
- Track 14-1Research Methodology
- Track 14-2Recent Updates on Clinical Trials
- Track 14-3Clinical Molecular Genetics
- Track 14-4Clinical Immunology
- Track 14-5Clinical Drug Development and Therapeutics
- Track 14-6Clinical Research and Methodology
Pharmacogenetics is the science that supports understanding the part that a person's hereditary make-up plays in how well a prescription functions, and additionally what symptoms are probably going to happen, enhancing our capacity to distinguish the hereditary reasons for illnesses and look for new medication targets. Pharmacogenetics alludes to hereditary contrasts in metabolic pathways which can influence singular reactions to drugs, both as far as restorative impact and additionally antagonistic impacts.
Pharmacogenomics is a quickly creating field that has essential ramifications in individualized treatment for patients and its suggestion influence tranquilize advancement issues such as medication safety, efficiency, and customized health care. Pharmacogenomics consolidates customary pharmaceutical sciences, for example, natural chemistry with explained colleague of qualities, proteins, and single nucleotide polymorphisms.
- Track 15-1Cancer Pharmcogenetics
- Track 15-2Recent Advances in DNA Repair
- Track 15-3Methods To Determine Biological Targeting
- Track 15-4T Cell Modulation and Immune Response
- Track 15-5Mutagenecity and Genotoxicity
Green Pharmacy is proposed for the need of synthesis from raw materials, production of products, transportation, storage, deliveries, usage, and disposal, are appropriately assessed, anticipated, and managed. Clearly, pharmacists and the practice of the broader pharmaceutical sciences must contribute to achieving a greener pharmacy.
The practice of community pharmacy has extended critical part in giving protected, viable medicine treatment and directing on proper utilize and precautionary measures. Today's people group drug specialists are expecting a more extensive part in advancing health—avoiding malady, enhancing nature of care, and expanding access to mind. Community pharmacists are extending their administrations inside the drug store and past all through the moves of care, working inter professionally to address the issues of the changing medicinal services scene.
- Track 16-1Role of Community Pharmacist
- Track 16-2Green Technologies in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 16-3Future Trends in Green Pharmacy
- Track 16-4Good Governance in Pharmacy
- Track 16-5Ethics in Pharmacy
Nutraceuticals are bioactive constituents that maintain or advance wellbeing and happen at the convergence of nourishment and pharmaceutical ventures. Such substances may run from segregated supplements, dietary supplements and particular weight control plans to hereditarily built home grown items, prepared nourishments and drinks. They have gigantic effect on the medicinal services framework and may give therapeutic medical advantages including the counteractive action or potentially treatment of maladies and physiological issue. These phytochemicals, either alone or additionally in mix, have enormous remedial potential in curing different afflictions.
Natural medicine offers safe, cost-effective solutions for many of our nation's healthcare problems. Competence and respect for tradition, the scientific method, and innovation are hallmarks of a naturopathic medical practice.
- Track 17-1Herbal & Traditional Medicine
- Track 17-2Natural Medicine Products
- Track 17-3Nutraceuticals in Cancer Therapy
- Track 17-4Dietary Supplements & Functional Foods
- Track 17-5Prebiotics & Probiotics
Radiopharmaceuticals are unique medicinal formulations containing radioisotopes which are used in major clinical areas for diagnosis and/or therapy. The facilities and procedures for the production, use, and storage of radiopharmaceuticals are subject to licensing by national and/or regional authorities. This licensing includes compliance both with regulations governing pharmaceutical preparations and with those governing radioactive materials.
Telemedicine was originally created as a way to treat patients who were located in remote places, far away from local health facilities or in areas of with shortages of medical professionals. While telemedicine is still used today to address these problems, it’s increasingly becoming a tool for convenient medical care.
- Track 18-1Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine
- Track 18-2Systemic Radiation Therapy
- Track 18-3Compounding and Repackaging of Radiopharmaceuticals
- Track 18-4Telemedicine Devices
- Track 18-5Telemedicine Technology
Standards of initial education and training for pharmacists set out the criteria against which we will approve education and training for student pharmacists and pre-registration trainee pharmacists. The standards ensure that newly registered pharmacists are competent to practice safely and effectively. The mission of pharmacy education is to prepare graduates who provide patient centered care that ensures optimal medication therapy outcomes and provides a foundation for specialization in specific areas of pharmacy practice; to participate in the education of patients, other health care providers and future pharmacists, to conduct research and scholarly activity and to provide service and leadership to the community.
- Track 19-1Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Track 19-2Patient Centered Pharmacy Practice
- Track 19-3Global Technical Standards
- Track 19-4Critical View of Pharmacy Education
Pharmaceutical Care is a patient-centered, outcomes oriented pharmacy practice that requires the pharmacist to work in concert with the patient and the patient's other healthcare providers to promote health, to prevent disease, and to assess, monitor, initiate, and modify medication use to assure that drug therapy regimens are safe and effective.
A good health system delivers quality services to all people, when and where they need them. The exact configuration of services varies from country to country, but in all cases requires a robust financing mechanism; a well-trained and adequately paid workforce; reliable information on which to base decisions and policies; well maintained facilities and logistics to deliver quality medicines and technologies.
- Track 20-1Pharmaceutical Care Management
- Track 20-2Health Care Management and Providers
- Track 20-3Medical Billing Softwares
- Track 20-4Medication Management Services
Pharma manufacturing involves industrial-scale synthesis of pharmaceutical drugs by pharmaceutical companies including series of unit operations, such as milling, granulation, coating, tablet pressing and others.
The pharmaceutical industry has provided the world with incredible medical breakthroughs. Although science continues to outpace the law, it is imperative that compliance infrastructures remain current. Effective compliance programs continue to be top of mind for industry stakeholders. It is important that regulatory compliance programs continue to ensure that training programs are designed to effectively train management including the directors of life sciences companies.
- Track 21-1Regulatory Compliance
- Track 21-2Regulatory Compliance
- Track 21-3Risk Management
- Track 21-4Patient Compliance
- Track 21-5Data Integration
- Track 21-6Data Integration